VSD / EMC Screened Cables
Screened cables are commonly referred to as Variable Speed Drive cables (VSD cables) or Electro Magnetic Compatibility cables (EMC cables).
We have screened cables for data, control and motor power supply.
The data and control screened cables are for use as a data and control cable in machinery, computer systems etc. as well as a signal cable for electronics. The high level of screening ensures a high degree of interference protection. The screening density assures disturbance-free transmission of all signals and impulses. The applied clear transparent PVC outer sheath accentuates the optical view of the tinned copper braid.
The motor power supply cables for frequency converters assure electromagnetic compatibility in plants and buildings, facilities with units and operating equipment where the fields of electromagnetic interference might cause adverse effects on the surroundings.
- ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100 CY Download PDF
- ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 CY Download PDF
- ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 CY BLACK 0.6/1 kV Download PDF
- ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 115CY Download PDF
- ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 400 CP Download PDF
- ÖLFLEX® EB CY Download PDF
- TREOFLEX EMC UV View Product
- TREOFLEX XLPE-CY-JB Download PDF
- TREOFLEX SDI-VSD Download PDF