The module connect is a new kind of plug-in connector for the connection of electric cables, fibre-optic cables and pneumatic hoses. It can be used anywhere where several or many cables and lines have to be connected in as small a space as possible. Thanks to the simple modular principle, an individual plug-in/disconnect point can be configured as a single module consisting of several connector housings. Each housing can be fitted with up to four different connector inserts.
- Easily adapt connectors to the geometry of the chain
- Appropriate housing configurations for every kind of set-up
- Only as many connectors as are actually needed
- Strain relief in the housing
- Space-saving: flat housing
- Simplification of machine and plant cabling
- Individual geometry designed to prevent polarity reversal
- One connector module/one disconnect point, instead of many individual connectors
- Harnessed and ready to connect as readycable
There are a variety of application possibilities, such as at the fixed end or moving end of a e-chain, between two e-chains or for routing cables into terminal boxes or switch cabinets.
|Name of Chapter
|Name of Sub Chapter
||Igus Energy Chains