The new cost-effective and low-weight modular kit for delta robots from igus grips easily, cost-effectively and quickly.
The robot is based on three maintenance-free drylin ZLW toothed belt axes, lubrication-free igubal coupling bars and matching adapter plates. NEMA stepper motors and encoders ensure the quick handling of up to 1 kilogram with a precision of ± 0.5mm. The complete system has an installation space of up to 420mm in diameter and can carry up to 5kg at low speeds.
- Cost-effective alternative to usual delta kinematics
- Ready-made system based on the drylin modular kit
- No additional lubricant necessary and therefore very little maintenance required
- Fast movements possible due to parallel kinematics
- Compact and lightweight design
- Pick rate of at least 60 per minute
- Pick-and-place tasks, such as belt transfer stations
- Sorting systems
- Assembly systems
- Joining processes
- Handling of small parts
- For fast positioning tasks