e-spool flex 2.0
The e-spool flex 2.0 is the igus version of a cable drum without a slip ring. Cable diameters from 5mm up to 15mm can be used. The cable is always safely routed through a feed-through to ensure that it is properly wound up at all times.
The new e-spool® flex 2.0 is available in four versions:
- As a low-cost version with a hand wheel to rewind the cable
- As a tool variant for cable reeling with cordless or pneumatic screwdriver
- As an automatic solution with spring-operated retraction mechanism
- As a version with spring drive and additional brake (in development).
- Cables up to 15mm diameter
- Cable length up to 15m
- Manual or spring-supported winding, with or without brake
- Also available as ready-to-fit "readyspool"
- Low and uniform extraction forces
|Product Name||e-spool flex 2.0|
|Name of Chapter||Energy Chains®|
|Name of Sub Chapter||Vertical Solutions|
|Brand Name||Igus Energy Chains|