UniBar Pressure Sensor
UniBar pressure sensors measure the relative pressure of any media in closed systems in the range of -1 to 600 bar.
The pressure applied to a pressure sensor is converted into an electronic signal and transmitted to a microprocessor for evaluation by an electronic amplifier.
Various plastic and stainless steel housing types, process connections, pressure ranges and outputs can be combined.
- Process monitoring
- Monitoring and regulating pressure in filling systems
- Monitoring of compressed air systems
- Food and pharmaceutical industries
- Fill level determination in tank/silo systems
- Pressure regulation of aggregates
- Filter monitoring
|Product Name||UniBar Pressure Sensor|