70 A finger-proof male crimp contacts from ILME
Treotham enriches its crimp contacts series with the new finger-proof ILME CX7MA..P, specifically designed to eliminate potential high-voltage hazards when handling connectors still under load or energized.
The silver plated 70 A male contacts are available in 4 sizes, from 6 mm2/AWG 10 to 25 mm2/AWG 3, and have a protective insulating cap, which prevents any accidental access to the uncoupled connector during the assembly or the regular maintenance activities.
Used with the CX 02 7M MIXO modular insert, it becomes a perfect solution for wind power applications using large capacitors, as well as battery storage systems, which can benefit from the combination of the high current carrying capacity and the slim design of the connector, ensuring safe and robust user-proof connection for a long reliable operation.
For further technical details, watch the dedicated clip here or contact Treotham Automation.
- New combined CXC inserts for modern industry
- 70 A finger-proof male crimp contacts
- T-TYPE Hygienic enclosures from ILME
- New ILME IP68 MGK 2AP25 terminal box with cover
- Build a custom connector with the expanded ILME MIXO range
- T-junction box: our solution for distribution chain
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'