Compact 21.21 enclosures from Treotham
Treotham has enlarged its series of compact Ilme “21.21” enclosures, offering a new range of products aimed to satisfy all types of environmental requirements and installation needs.
Developed for large diameter cables using an M25 cable entry, the new hoods become a perfect solution for the robotics and automation sectors thanks to the wiring flexibility and compact size.
The MKA metal hoods are available in several variants according to the application demands.
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- S-stamped ILME contacts in March edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- New MKAS IVG20 enclosures in September issue of 'Demm' Magazine
- BIG wiring enclosures in October issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Ilme SQUICH inserts in October issue of 'Industry Update' magazine
- Socapex Connectors in September issue of CIRCUIT magazine
- LS Lighting Connectors