Mixo Megabit: mega transmission in a compact space
The ILME Mixo modular system from Treotham has been enriched with the shielded Megabit module, the perfect solution for any installation requiring data transfer with shielded signal lines, such as the railway sector and many other applications.
Besides the advantage of compactness, with its single module size, the new 8-pole insert is an Ethernet Cat5e component (frequencies up to 100MHz and data rates up to 1 Gbps) and has a rating of 10 A / 50 V / 0,8 kV / 3.
Choose among the available variants:
- with one or two cable entries according to your application;
- for standard use or for installations requiring a high number of matings (HNM);
- with crimp or screw vibration proof cable clamps available in different sizes and combinations.
Several types of 10 A crimp contacts are separately available to complete your installation.
For further technical details, contact Treotham Automation.
- New combined CXC inserts for modern industry
- 70 A finger-proof male crimp contacts
- T-TYPE Hygienic enclosures from ILME
- New ILME IP68 MGK 2AP25 terminal box with cover
- Build a custom connector with the expanded ILME MIXO range
- T-junction box: our solution for distribution chain
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'