Discover the new MKAS IVG20 enclosures designed for the compact spring, screw, crimp and data ilme connectors.
The zinc alloy bulkhead mounting housings, coated for electromagnetic compatibility, provide full shielding not only outside but also inside the cabinet, especially important for highly sensitive applications.
To increase the EMC shielding, the housings are also provided with a special built-in flange and sealing gasket which allow a direct and complete contact with the mounting surface.
Different types of levers adapt to various mounting requirements allowing to choose between the standard lever with rolls, perfect for frequent disconnection, and the galvanized or stainless steel rigid lever, ideal for high mechanical load.
The EMC hoods and cable glands available in our range of ilme products can be used to get a connection that withstands electromagnetic interferences even inside the cabinet.
- New ILME CX series combines power and signal
- Compact 21.21 enclosures in May edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Ilme SIMPLEX self-closing cover
- New HNM ilme inserts in April edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- S-stamped ILME contacts in March edition of 'Industrial Electrix'
- New MKAS IVG20 enclosures in September issue of 'Demm' Magazine
- BIG wiring enclosures in October issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Ilme SQUICH inserts in October issue of 'Industry Update' magazine
- Socapex Connectors in September issue of CIRCUIT magazine
- LS Lighting Connectors