T-junction box: our solution for distribution chain
The new ILME T-junction box CYG 9KAXI3 from Treotham is a ready-to-use customisable solution for all industrial applications requiring the distribution of power and control signals.
The pre-assembled system includes 3 compact bulkhead mounting housings with Class stainless steel locking lever and anti-ageing gasket (CKAX 03 I) mounted on a robust UV resistant aluminium distribution box (APV 9), offering a reliable construction suitable for outdoor use and an IP66/67 degree of protection.
Thanks to its structure, it allows a power/signal bus line on the pair of aligned connectors and a derivation line on the third one, which can be disconnected avoiding any bus line interruption and making it perfect for daisy-chain distribution systems.
The T-Box can be used with the whole range of compact “21.21” ILME inserts and hoods and can be supplied in the variant for aggressive environments and for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to your installation requirements.
- New combined CXC inserts for modern industry
- 70 A finger-proof male crimp contacts
- T-TYPE Hygienic enclosures from ILME
- New ILME IP68 MGK 2AP25 terminal box with cover
- Build a custom connector with the expanded ILME MIXO range
- T-junction box: our solution for distribution chain
- ILME Mixo Megabit in February edition of 'Circuit' magazine
- New ilme SI 5 A gold plated stamped crimp contacts for signal and data applications
- CKH Hygienic enclosures: safe for food
- CX 36 IF/M: mult-pin experience in October edition of 'Process Technology'