LAPP ROBUST cables for harsh conditions
The LAPP ROBUST cables provide solutions for power, control and data transmission, as well as bus, sensor and Ethernet connections for a wide range of harsh environments.
The LAPP ROBUST series from Treotham are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, as well as ozone, UV and weather. The wide temperature range and compliance with EN 50396 and HD 605 S2 also make them suitable for wet cleaning in the food and beverage industry in accordance with ECOLAB.
The ÖLFLEX® ROBUST range of all-weather power and control cables are versatile for indoor and outdoor applications. They are resistant to bio oil, detergent and hot water, making them ideal for the food and beverage industry and composting plants.
The halogen-free data transmission UNITRONIC® ROBUST cables with colour code acc. To DIN 47100 are low-frequency data cables featuring a special resistant sheath material for use in particularly harsh environments. They are ideal for use in machine tool manufacturing, medical engineering, the chemical industry, food and beverage, laundries, composting and sewage plants, agricultural machinery and car wash systems.
The halogen free ETHERLINE® ROBUST industrial Ethernet cables are also suitable for the food and beverage industries with excellent UV, ozone, chemical and weather resistance. The Cat.5e and Cat.7 PROFINET cables feature a special TPE jacket for rough environments.
The full LAPP ROBUST range is available from Treotham Automation.
- LAPP ROBUST cables for harsh conditions
- Treotham have extended their wide range of cables with ship cable from TKF
- Cicoil clean room cables in the September issue of 'Process Technology'
- EMC/VSD cables and glands in August issue of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Halogen free flat cables in June issue of 'Circuit' magazine
- ETHERLINE PN Cat 6A in May issue of 'Industry Update'
- ETHERLINE ACCESS in March issue of 'Process Technology' magazine
- High speed Profinet cables in February issue of 'Circuit' magazine
- Cables and Connectors for the Food & Beverage industry in 'Industrial Electrix' Magazine
- Torsion-resistant Ethernet Cable in August issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'