Treotham Automation is pleased to announce that they have been appointed by Lapp Group as an authorised distributor across the Australia market for their cable and connection technology product offer.
Lapp’s focused innovative solutions combined with Treotham Automation's in house multifaceted electro technical engineering experience will bring customers across the manufacturing and industrial sector in Australia unparalleled tailored solutions to today’s challenges. Customers will not only gain from the local presence of four state locations, but also be assured they are receiving the highest quality product from the world leader in cable manufacturing.
“Having been in the automation industry for over 30 years both in Sweden and Australia, I have always seen the Lapp Group as the frontrunner in new product development and technology for flexible cables and cabling accessories” said Mikael Paltoft, Managing Director of Treotham Automation. “We are very excited for this opportunity to work with a world leading company like Lapp and have no doubt that we will continue to grow their brand presence with customers across Australia.”
“We have known about Treotham Automation for some time and admire their organisation’s technical capability coupled with their direct end customer reach and approach” said Zeb Shahin, Managing Director of Business Development for Lapp Asia Pacific. “We welcome them to the Lapp family and we look forward to working with them closely in the future to deliver continued success in the Australian market.”
About Treotham Automation:
Treotham Automation is a leading supplier of high quality electrical components and products to a wide range of industrial markets. Being the distributor for many world leading suppliers in their respective fields, Treotham Automation offers a diverse range of products to a variety of industries. With multiple warehouses and experienced staff, Treotham Automation strives to provide customers with a total solution, with the highest quality products, the best service and ongoing technical support.
About Lapp Group:
Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, the Lapp Group is a leading supplier of integrated solutions and branded products in the field of cable and connection technology. The Group’s portfolio includes standard and highly flexible cables, industrial connectors and screw technology, customized system solutions, automation technology and robotics solutions for the intelligent factory of the future, as well as technical accessories. The Lapp Group’s core market is in the industrial machinery and plant engineering sector. Other key markets are in the food industry as well as the energy and the mobility sector. For more information, visit www.lappkabel.com
- ETHERLINE PN Cat 6A in May issue of 'Industry Update'
- ETHERLINE ACCESS in March issue of 'Process Technology' magazine
- High speed Profinet cables in February issue of 'Circuit' magazine
- Cables and Connectors for the Food & Beverage industry in 'Industrial Electrix' Magazine
- Torsion-resistant Ethernet Cable in August issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Treotham Automation & Lapp Group announce new collaborative partnership in Australia
- Flat servo cables for semiconductor automation in February issue of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Flexible UV Stabilised EMC/VSD Cables in August issue of 'Demm' Magazine
- Silicone cables for heating equipment in May issue of 'Circuit' Magazine
- Flat cables for freezing temperatures in February issue of Demm magazine