New XTPC multilayer conduit for highly dynamic robotics applications
Treotham presents the new PMA XTPC series of multilayer conduits and cables which have been specifically designed for highly dynamic applications in the robotics industry.
The highly flexible three-layer corrugated conduit has a high resistance to abrasion and wear, making it ideal for the robotics and automation industry. It also has a high resistance to continuous bending and torsion, making it especially suitable for narrow bending radii.
The multilayer conduit is made from high-grade, specially modified Thermoplastic copolyester elastomer. It offers a long service life and features a wear indication function.
Contact Treotham Automation for more information on PMA conduits.
- 25 & 26 March: PMA will livestream about cable protection on trains and rail infrastructure
- PMA Cable Protection in Rail Vehicle and Railway Infrastructure Applications in January edition of 'Demm' magazine
- BGMP modular support system for conduits and cables
- New XTPC multilayer conduit for highly dynamic robotics applications in October edition of 'Circuit'
- New lightweight braided hose in June edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- PMA conduits in September edition of 'Electrolink' Magazine
- Clean cable protection in August issue of 'Food and Drink Business'
- Protecting vital data with PMA cable protection systems