PMA Livestream on YouTube about cable protection on trains and rail infrastructure
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity: PMA is going to present its latest cable protection solutions for rolling stock and rail infrastructure on YouTube. Live from the PMA manufacturing site in Uster, Switzerland.
On March 25-26, the PMA sales team will present various cable protection solutions for the rail industry on a 3D model train with real product installations. Viewers will have the chance to ask questions which will be answered directly during the livestream.
The PMA livestream is open to public and will be streamed live on our ABB cable protection YouTube channel. All you need is an internet connection with browser to join this unique event. No registration or login required. Don't miss this opportunity to gain additional insights about latest cable protection solutions for the rail industry from one of the leading manufacturers of cable protection solutions.
Watch it live on YouTube in our upcoming livestream:
- Impressions from the PMA production line, featuring the latest multilayer extrusion line
- Insights from the PMA Test laboratory in Uster
- Presentation of cable protection solutions for rolling stock on our 3D model train
- Presentation of cable protection solutions for rail infrastructure installations
When will the PMA livestream go live?
- Thursday March 25th, 7pm AEST (Sydney time): Rolling stock solutions
- Friday March 26th, 7pm AEST (Sydney time): Rail infrastructure solutions
- 25 & 26 March: PMA will livestream about cable protection on trains and rail infrastructure
- PMA Cable Protection in Rail Vehicle and Railway Infrastructure Applications in January edition of 'Demm' magazine
- BGMP modular support system for conduits and cables
- New XTPC multilayer conduit for highly dynamic robotics applications in October edition of 'Circuit'
- New lightweight braided hose in June edition of 'Circuit' Magazine
- PMA conduits in September edition of 'Electrolink' Magazine
- Clean cable protection in August issue of 'Food and Drink Business'
- Protecting vital data with PMA cable protection systems