Treotham attended the Monash Motorsport FSAE 2015 M15 car launch.
The car featured our igus Drytech parts including:
- Iglidur J Bearings in the steering column
- Iglidur J barstock material for in the engine mounts
- Drylin T rails and carriages for the adjustable pedal box
- Smart plastics in May issue of 'New Zealand Engineering News'
- 6 reasons to use plastic spherical bearings in April issue of 'Demm' magazine
- New linear robot in February issue of 'New Zealand Engineering News'
- Knife edge rollers in January edition of 'Food & Beverage' Magazine
- Lubricant-free conveyor rollers in November issue of 'Food Processing' Magazine
- 10 reasons to use composite plastic bearings instead of metallic on 'Industry Search'
- Special Bearings Applications
- Bearings for continuous steam exposure in November issue of 'Food and Drink Business'
- Robolink D in August issue of New Zealand Engineering News
- Linear Drive with motor in May issue of 'What's new in Process Technology'