InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology and takes places every two years in Berlin. Sub-divided into the five trade fair segments Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction, InnoTrans occupies all 41 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds. The InnoTrans Convention, the event’s top-level supporting programme, complements the trade fair.
A unique feature of InnoTrans is its outdoor and track display area, where everything from tank wagons to high-speed trains are displayed on 3,500 metres of track.
Since 2016 InnoTrans offers vehicle manufacturers the possibility to demonstrate busses on a static display area and the adjacent Demonstration Course.
InnoTrans is organized by Messe Berlin.
18 - 21 September 2018
Daily 09.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
Trade visitors only
22 - 23 September 2018
Daily 10.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
Messe Berlin outdoor display and track areas only
Messe Berlin GmbH
Hall 15.1/Booth 215 (east entrance)
- Come and visit us at the InnoTrans Fair in Berlin
- Come visit us today at the IICA technology exhibition in Bunbury
- Treotham sponsors ARTEMIS robotics team with linear slides and e-chain for FLL and FRC
- Q&A with Mikael Paltoft in 'Robotics Today' magazine
- Come visit us at the IICA technology exhibition in Echuca
- Come visit us at the AOG exhibition in Perth from the 14-16 March
- Come visit us at the IICA technology exhibition in Wagga
- Visit us at AusRAIL PLUS Exhibition in Brisbane
- Visit us at the IICA Technology Expo
- Visit us at the IICA technology exhibition