New Reer Master Unit for the Mosaic system from Treotham
M1S Master unit with enhanced features allows cost reductions
Mosaic is a unique safety hub that is able to manage all safety functions of a machinery or plant. The modular controller is configurable, scalable and expandable with minimal wiring.
The new MOSAIC M1S joins the existing range of Reer Mosaic safety controllers. Thanks to the enhanced micro-controller, the M1S offers enhanced features compared to the well proven M1, including 4 single OSSD safety outputs (or 2 pairs), up to 128 logic operators, 4 inputs for Start/Restart interlock and EDM, 4 test output and 4 status output.
Its “little brother", the new MI8O4 (with 8 additional inputs and 4 additional outputs) expansion module is also available. The new Reer M1S Master Unit, as well as the I/O Expansion Module MI8O4 are TUV and UL certified and are available for sale from Treotham.
- Mosaic safety controllers in February issue of 'Process Technology'
- MICRON light curtains in October issue of 'Process Technology'
- Watertight light curtains in May issue of 'Process Technology'
- Mosaic safety controller in Match issue of 'Industry Update'
- Multifunctional Gate Box 2 in May issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Electronic Key System in January issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- Bolt lock system in September issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'
- VPN Industrial Router in April issue of 'Industry Update'
- Multifunctional Gate Box in March issue of Demm magazine
- Nuova Elettronica DSP Laser in February issue of 'Industry Update'