The best things come in small packages
Transponder-coded guard locking for small doors and flaps
Treotham’s new, compact Euchner CTM transponder-coded guard locking provides process and personnel protection in the smallest of spaces, making it the perfect solution for securing small doors and flaps. The real bonus is that, at only 120 x 36 x 25 mm in size, the switch is especially easy to integrate into packaging machines. Typical applications include case packers and dosing, filling and sealing machines. The innovative ball actuator supported on an elastomer bearing can even secure doors with extremely small pivoting radii. What’s more, it also guarantees the highest degree of protection IP69. The switch’s special hygienic version makes it particularly suitable for the demanding food and pharmaceutical industries. The CTM provides reliable Cat. 4/PL e safety door protection according to EN ISO 13849. Thanks to its different product variants and interfaces, the switch offers the right solution for every user and is well-suited to Industry 4.0 applications because of its IoT-compatible communication with IO-Link.
Maximum safety throughout the packaging process
The diverse Euchner safety solutions can be perfectly integrated into modular systems to protect people, machines and products in the packaging sector. The product range comprises guard locking devices and access management systems as well as products such as door detectors, door locking systems and pendant stations. For all of its products, Euchner guarantees exacting quality far exceeding the requirements in standards and laws. Customers can rely on Euchner products with over 60 years of safety engineering expertise. At its headquarters in Leinfelden near Stuttgart, this family-run company develops and manufactures the right solution for any application in any batch size, large or small. All of the Euchner products are available from Treotham.
- Transponder-coded guard locking for small doors and flaps
- Safe access with Euchner Electronic Key System EKS in June edition of New Zealand Manufacturer
- Multifunctional safety door systems for every requirement
- Five trends in safety engineering by Euchner
- Door locking mechanism CTM in May issue of 'Process Technology'
- Mosaic safety controllers in February issue of 'Process Technology'
- MICRON light curtains in October issue of 'Process Technology'
- Watertight light curtains in May issue of 'Process Technology'
- Mosaic safety controller in Match issue of 'Industry Update'
- Multifunctional Gate Box 2 in May issue of 'What's New in Process Technology'