Foot Pedal Switches
Industrial foot pedal switches are available both as single foot pedals and dual foot pedals. Treotham New Zealand stock both single pedal foot pedal switches and two pedal foot pedal switches. Foot pedal devices can be used for machine safety applications and are available with a thermo-plastic enclosure or die-cast aluminium. In this article, we highlight the features of both foot pedal push switch types.
We have been suppliers of products for the industrial automation sector for over 25 years. Our Auckland based warehouse and efficient warehouse supply chain management system means our customers have the benefit of receiving orders quickly. We keep customers informed at every stage of the delivery process and stocked items are often available for next-day delivery. We also receive products on a weekly basis direct from our European suppliers.
Read on to discover the features of our industrial foot pedal switches below.
Safety Foot Pedal Switches
Depending on the safety foot pedal switch type, features and options can include:
- The inclusion of a protective shield
- Maximum of 4 contacts per pedal
- Metal enclosures
- Possibility of different pedal functions
- Low pedal height
- Wiring compartment
- Mechanical latching available (only for slow action S)
- Special finish in RAL colour tones on request
- Ex version available
- Meets EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 60947-5-1 standards
- IP 65 to IEC/EN 60529 degree of protection
- Slow action and snap action switch inserts
- Pedal made of glass-fibre reinforced thermoplastic
Order your Foot Pedal Push Switches today
Order your safety foot pedal switch products from the Auckland Treotham team today or arrange an obligation free consultation with one of expert staff members.