Every single iglidur® material has its own special properties, which determines the suitability for your special applications and requirements. We have available spherical balls made from iglidur® materials W300 (standard), J, J4, R, RN248, UW and X. The spherical balls for metallic bearing housings are available in three materials for housing numbers 203 to 210.
When to use it?
- If you need maintenance-free material
- When dimensional E and K series components should be fitted
- If different iglidur® materials should be tested
- If high compressive strength is required
- If high flexibility is required
- Replacing ball bearings in metallic housings
When not to use it?
- When temperatures are higher than +250°C
- When dimensions above 50mm are required
- When rotation speeds higher than 0.5m/s are