triflex® RS dresspack is a very compact universal module that is mounted on fastening points available on the robot. The low installation height and the triflex® R chain guide parallel to the robotic arm, applications with extremely narrow installation space can also be implemented. triflex® RS dresspack with integrated pull-back spring is an excellent option to reliably implement the energy supply system on the robot head without cable stress.
We would be happy to visit your site and answer your queries on your specific application.
1: A space-saving module that can be quickly mounted on industrial robots
2: Integrated pull-back spring prevents loop formation
3: Dead stop for defined freedom of motion
4: Mounting brackets for reliable fastening
5: Gliding feed-through for a narrow and parallel guide on the robotic arm
- Standard pack for all applications, immediately installable
- Integrated retaining spring
- First choice for robotic applications with narrow installation room
- Saves space through low installation height and close routing on robotic arm
- Excellent service life
- Universal use
The following optimal properties of triflex® R are also available in the universal triflex® RS dresspack module:
- Installation advantages: triflex® R can be extended or shortened, chain link by chain link
- Easy to fill from the outside (TRE)
- Fixed bending radius stop to prevent "cable stress"
- High torsionability, up to 360° (TRC.70)
- Clean interior separation, thanks to the two-chamber system
- Free from getting stuck in the interfering edges (TRC)
- High tensile strength thanks to the ball-socket connection (trailer principle)
- Maintenance-free, without lubrication