igubal® rod ends can also be used in rough environments. They are corrosion-resistant in humid environments and resistant to weak acids and media. Depending on the version (HT) the operation temperature is from –40°C to +200°C. Rod ends are also resistant to dirt and dust, they are also available as detectable version.
When to use it?
- If you want to save weight
- For rotating, oscillating and linear movements
- If high-frequency oscillations/vibrations occur
- If silent operation is required
- If you need an electrically insulating part
- If corrosion resistance is required
- In combination with pneumatic cylinders and
- If chemical resistance is required
- If high rigidity is required
- If they should be detectable
When not to use it?
- When temperatures are higher than +80°C
HT version, page 760–761
- When rotation speeds higher than 0.5m/s are
- When really high tensile and axial forces
- With a hydraulic cylinder
- When dimensions above 30mm are required