Slewing Ring Bearing Supplier
Treotham New Zealand, in partnership with Iglidur – a leading slewing ring bearing manufacturer, provide you with a range of slewing ring products suitable for any industrial automation application.
Benefits of our Slewing Rings Include:
- Dependable, affordable and efficient
- Completely maintenance free slewing bearings and small slewing rings
- Based on high wear resistance design
- Easy to install with interchangeable sliding pads
- Ideal for use in environments that require high stiffness and high load capabilities
- Stainless steel versions available
- Different dimensions available to suit large or small slewing ring requirements
- A wide range of accessories are available
Types of Slewing Ring Bearings
Examples of industries and applications the products below are suitable for include conveyors, automation, assembly stations, theatre/stage & lighting technology and renewable energy.
iglidur PRT HT
Iglidur PRT type 1 is a slewing bearing with high stiffness, wear & chemical resistance and is easy to fit. It features maintenance free sliding pads, available in aluminium or stainless steel V4A. It is suitable for use up to 180°C and options are available for all 5 standard dimensions of style 01 to suit larger or small slewing bearing requirements.
This slewing bearing contains a toothed outer ring, can be used with a plastic gear or gear rack and is available in three commercially available belt profiles (T10, AT10 and HTD8M).
Iglidur PRT type 3 is a slewing ring bearing that features a new economic design, with a greater use of plastics. It is maintenance and lubrication free, lightweight and doesn’t require a large installation space.
Speak to the Local Experts
Our team of highly trained engineers are ready to help you with any queries regarding slewing ring bearings. Contact us today to arrange an obligation free consultation.